Monday, December 22, 2008


















monday! oh it was a monday...
we got up really early (well, early... 8:30ish) I ended up sleeping in the flat above me so I wouldn't get sick (we got our sheets/towels/place cleaned today, so i'll sleep back there tonight). It was fine, and I was ready to go by 9:30. We ended up going to breakfast this morning, we had to have the true British breakfast! I had beans, ham, eggs, sausage, and black pudding (it was blood and some other kind of meat... it was very bland, but not bad). After dinner we made several trips back to the flat because we found out late that they were cleaning that day. It was too much walking for that early! haha. Around 12 noon we went to the Tate Modern and walked around for a bit. It was very interesting, I did enjoy walking around and seeing the art. They didn't allow pictures though, so the only one i have is of the dead birds... haha. On the way out we stopped at Shakspears theator (which we didn't really tour, we just saw on the outside) and went through the gift shop. David and I took off to go to the zoo, it was a long walk, and after the 20 minutes brisk pace, we found to be 15 minutes late to be admited! lame. but we decided that we are going to get up and go tomorrow! =] Fancy that, the zoo in london! haha. So we decided to go to the Science museum instead, which was a good choice! That place is so fun! I really hope that someday we have time to go back, I really enjoyed the place a lot. After we got kicked out of the science museum (they closed at 6) we went to the London Tower to get a tour about Jack the ripper! we got their just in time to grap a few things for dinner and a couple beers. The tour was very interesting (though a little graphic) and I really enjoyed it (the beer helped)! my feet hurt so bad though, and by the time we were done learning about all the horrible murders I had to pee like no other! TMI i know, but it was a fun run home. And of course we had to get on the wrong Tube first, so it took extra long, but I made it without peeing my pants, and dont have to buy anyone beer for everyone else =] Tonight I will hopfully go to bed early (though I say that every night and it has yet to happen! haha).
P.S. Nicole, we passed this vintage shop while out, and everything in it was PINK! it was so cute, and i thought of you (it was even on Princess road!) it was so fun! haha
Peace love homies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the vintage shop girly! It's so me, haha :) The science museum looked pretty cool too.

I'm glad you didn't pee your pants

Love,
Nicole