Tuesday, December 16, 2008

#5

















Today was fun! I was a bit tired all day though cause I was up way to late last night. But on the way out to the tube I did manage to get some coffee, which I was really grateful for because our lectures today were really really boring. We had a bet going on, whoever fell asleep first, and had their eyes closed for at least 10 seconds had to buy everyone a round. Ryan lost, haha, so he said he's buying all of us shots. Tomorrow is our last full day of doing the school thing, I'm glad. We also need to go buy some more food, we've been eating out way to much.
For lunch we went to a thai food bar, which was really really good! We had a lot of fun their. I really liked the decorations. After school we decided to go to Picidelli Circus and walk around for a bit. There were lights everywhere! It was a bit like New York. We ended up going to Harods for a bit of shopping (expensive!!!) and it was mostly fun just looking at all the designors. I really felt like I could be in Sex and the City, with all the brands around me! haha. But I did buy a coat.... I know, crazy right? it was over half off, and its really pretty. As soon as I get pictures up i'll show you guys. After Harods we went for Indian food, which was spicy! I still have the biggest food baby. We also went to the London bridge after dinner, and all I could think about while walking accross was the Fergi song. haha. I cant wait to be done with this school thing though, I didn't realize that we were actually going to be getting lectured. its not my favorite thing let me tell you. alright loves, I know this was short, but its late, and i'm tired! peace out

No comments: