Wednesday, December 17, 2008

#6






today wasn't that eventful really. We had school for the last day today, and a half day tomorrow. School wasn't that bad today either. There were a couple students there to take us around town a bit and teach us some of what they learn. I really did enjoy myself! and the sun came out today as well! that was the best part. My feet hurt from walking so much hehe =] After we got back we got to go meet the dean (who was nice) and have drinks and and sandwiches. I had two beers (for which i was glad later) and most everyone else had wine. By the end of the hour most of us americans were kinda buzzin'. it was pretty funny, I feel like the professors there were making fun of us a little bit. but on the plus side I was relitivly sober because i only had two beers. We got on the wrong train home, and that was really funny. I feel that we were really really loud, oops! sorry london! =]
My coat worked wonderful today! I really liked it, hope it works for paris (i dont see why it wouldn't)
Tonight we went to the store to get frozen dinners because we cant keep eating out, we're not made of money baskets here! that was fun for those drunk. haha
We also did dished and cleaned up finally. which was was good, its much nicer here now.
Oh, I spent about 15 minutes laughing this afternoon waiting for the train. Liz and I we talking earlier that afternoon about where londeners buy their xmas trees because we hadn't seen any places in the city (we later concluded that they would be on the outskirts of town). We got to thinking about how you would get it home, the Tube? How odd would that be bringing a tree on the Tube home... oh dont mind me, its my xmas tree =] hahaha. and then, while waiting for the train, someone walked past with a tree! seriously. We just about died. ok, so maybe you had to be there.
peace love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha sounds like you're having tons of fun!! i'm so jealous. keep posting pics and updating :)