Sunday, December 21, 2008

#10






Hey everyone, its been a long day. My roommate was really sick this morning when we woke up, so most of my day was spent taking care of her. She had some kind of flu or something, I hope I dont get it. I think i'll spend the night in Ken's flat, they have a couple extra beds and I would be less prone to getting sick myself (which would be good!). We went to Camden Town around noon today, its a very punk rock place. They had some really neat shops full of some crazy things... haha. around 1:40 i decided to go back home, to check on roommate and to eat something for lunch that I had already bought, i'm trying to save money right now. Kortney was still ill, and she was sleeping in my bed. I tried to get her to eat something, but that wasn't happeneing. I meet everyone (as in the group) at spitlfield, well, sort of. I got their early somehow, and started wandering the streets... and kinda got lost, but I found everyone! so everything worked out. We wandered the markets there, and I didn't buy anything, but it was fun to look. After spitlfields we went to Angel to see if there was a market going on there, but it was too late, it was already over. So, we went home and made dinner. Then David liz and I went up to Ken's place and got to hear them tell their stories about meeting, proposing and getting married. There were a few drinks, and a few card games in there as well. It was a good night with lots of laughs! Ok, so now i'm going to bed, I hope my cough goes away, i've been coughing all day, and I dont want to wake up with it. =[
peace love all.
ps. I MISS YOU GUYS!

No comments: