Tuesday, December 23, 2008

#11





















to the zoo today!
We went to the zoo today, it was a lot of fun! David Isaac and I got up early to go right as it opened so we could have the most amount of time possible to walk around. I think we saw most of everything, I feel like I did, my feet hurt! I think my favorite was the bug's barn though. They had a really cool display for ants. There was 3 boxes, two with plants and one with the colony. Then there was rope coming from the plant boxes to the colony box. The ants would crawl on the rope to the boxes and then back. It was all exposed, and really neat! We also say pengwins and owls and lions... giraffes and so much more. It was a lot of fun. After the zoo we went out to lunch at a local place. The food was really good! and we all ate way to much. We meet everyone at the London Eye where we were trying to decide if we wanted to go on it that night (it was cloudy) or wait for another time. We also needed to decided if we were gonna go to a show that night. We decided to do the London Eye right then. I also bought combo tickets for the dungon tour, which is supposte to be scary! I hope its good.
The eye was fantastic! I think I took way to many pictures, but it was so fun! After the eye I got my ride on the carousel with David, and then wagamama for dinner (though I didn't eat a lot because I was still full from lunch).
Later that night we went out to a couple pubs, it was fun, and in the end i'm glad we stayed out so late because when we got home someone (not any of us) pulled the fire alarm and we had to go wait outside. That was pretty lame, but the firemen were nice =]

P.S. sorry the pictures were late, I didn't have time last night. Its a long story. LOVE!

No comments: