Saturday, December 20, 2008

#9












Today Today Today:
today we woke up later, and went to Porta Bella, which is a market where tons and tons of people come out and sell goods for pretty cheap. It reminded me of a much larger farmers market. The food was fantastic, and the produce, but they also sold a ton of other stuff. I did get some good christmas gifts though, and i'm glad to cross those off my list! It was a lot of walking though, and my feet are gonna be sore tomorrow. After that market the plan was to go to another market, but when we got there it was closed. bummer. instead we went back to covet gardens and walked around. We made dinner on arrivel home and then just had a huge war in the hallway outside. we were dropping rubber balls/sticky balls down from the 7th floor to a bullseye down below. that was super fun, then we just started chucking them at each other, which got out of hand a bit, and ended up being an all out war between the 5 of us. it was loads of fun. I think thats about it. haha, it was a good day, but nothing very eventful happened.
P.S. Last night we went out to a couple places. First we went to Slug and Salad for a drink. They were closing so we had to move fast. After, the plan was just to go home, but we walked past a place with music and dancing so we stopped there. We got a table (amazing!) and just had a good time drinking beer. Then the trouble started. There was a fight that broke out in the club and it was all downhill. I didn't see too much, but someone ended up in the street, and then the cops were called, so we decided that as americans we should leave. so we did. other than that, the night was a blast! we all came back to the place and just chilled for a bit before going to bed. I have a few pictures, hope their ok!
love peace babe!

P.S.S. I miss you all so much! Its getting closer to xmas and i'm realizing that I wont be home which makes me sad =[ I'm usually online around 11-3pm your guy's time, so hit me up! or email me or something... i'd love to hear from you all =]

(ok, i know this is going on a bit) P.S.S.S Che, the pictures with your name in it reminds me of you every time i see it (whatever movie it is, its advertised all over the tube) =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats who im named after!! che guevarra. thats cool, theyre making a movie about him. :) theres a couple movies already about him.