Thursday, December 18, 2008

#7

yo kids!
so I wont have pictures today because my camera died early this morning, and it seems pointless to upload the 2-3 pictures that I did get out of it. haha. today was the last day of school! (yay!) and i'm glad, its only the city and I now. we went to two museums afterwards, the London museum and the British museum. both were pretty neat, I saw the Magna Carta and a lot of really neat egyption stuff. my feet hurt badly though. All that walking on marble really does it to you. We had leftovers for dinner (fun fun!) and then went for a walk to st. johns cathedral. That was really cool! i couldn't believe how big it was, I cant imagin the work that must have gone into it. Nat and I walked home early cause of our tired feet, and i'm glad because it started to rain too. no pubs tonight though. we're all worn out. I'm glad now that i went to bed early yesterday because i'm not dragging myself around today!
ps. our apartment eats clemintines like candy! we've gone through at 8 bags of 10-13 each. thats a lot of fruit! hopfully the vitamin C boost will help us not get sick. pictures tomorrow maybe. we're going to cambrige though, and getting back late late late. i'll see what I can do for you guys!
peace love

No comments: