Sunday, December 14, 2008

#3








Today we all got up around 10 (which was really hard) and got ready to go to the store because we had nothing in our cupboards. Haha, we made it to the store ok, we each picked up like £10 worth of food. We decided to share most of it, which I think was good. haha
We also meet up with Ken and his family to go to covet gardens. Its a part of town where they have sales and a lot of people singing and dancing going on. It was pretty nice (1. because it wasn't raining anymore and 2. because it was nice to be entertained) We went into a museum at one point looked at all the souvenir stuff and decided we didn't want any of it. We also ordered meat pastia things but the lady didn't warm mine up so it tasted horrible, which, i think, was a real bitch move on her part. Honestly who wants a cold meat pie? anyways... by this point it was horribly cold, but we still went through all the shops together looking at the neat things for sale (mostly dust collectors). I also got to try mulled wine which is wine heated up. I really liked it actually. Much better than something just cold, though, I dont know how good my taste is. The group decided to make a stop at Pandington to get phones, and so Courtney and I (my roomate, us=teamC) decided to go home, she didn't want a phone, and I already bought mine. It was a long trip, and at some point we got lost, but we got back alright, and are now almost ready to go to bed. We decided to buy interent for tonight because they still haven't gotten it working. It was about 5$ and courtney and I are gonna split it, so it should be fine. Tomorrow we have class things going on, so I really hope that i'm not bored out of my mind, I dont think I will be. Early dat to get up. =]
love you all, miss you too!
leave me your thoughts!

No comments: