Wednesday, December 24, 2008

#12











This morning we woke up to take a train to Warwick Castle. I was exshasted from last night and slept mostly on the two hours over there. Sleeping was nice, but the chairs are so uncomfortable I woke up with several kinks in my neck. It wasn't hard to find the castle, and when we got in it was really nice! It was very "kiddish" (meaning set up for little kids) and the 5 of us were the oldest people there without a child under 5 or, without pay. That was a tad awkward, but what are you gonna do. We got to walk all around in the rooms, and even up into the towers which was the best part! We also got to go into the dungeons and see where they locked people up (that part was a bit creepy... those midevel folks were devilish). We left around 2 or so and went to find some food that wasn't that expensive. We found this really really nice cafe by day and bar by night. I had nacho's which were good, everything was pretty good. I dont remember much about the train ride home because I was asleep the whole time as well. haha. my feet were very sore by that time. Once home we've been relaxing, its Christmas eve! I cant believe that its already Christmas eve, I hope to call my family a bit. Tonight we are going to Pauls Cathedral for an evening service, I think that place is so beautiful! Happy Christmas all! I dont think there is much else about today... we've been playing cards upstairs all evening, and eating too much. =]
peace all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bryce, This is great being able to see what and how you are doing. Some pretty cool photos.
Gail